I hear from speakers all the time who are stuck in their business and need help, advice, and encouragement.
Does this sound like you?
- • You market yourself as a speaker but you’re FRUSTRATED because you’re not getting the leads or bookings you want.
- • You want to speak a few times each year in your niche/industry but are OVERWHELMED and don’t even know where to begin.
- • You’re ready to get serious about your speaking career and want a SHORTCUT from someone who has been where you are.
- • You’re STRESSED with all the details and want to see behind the curtain of how a successful speaker runs a multiple six-figure business.
If so, you’re not alone. All of us have felt this way.
I Know How You Feel
I know what it feels like to be frustrated, overwhelmed and stressed with your speaking career and business.
But here in The Speaker Lab you'll find training, support and a community of other speakers who will help you with your business!
Here's what we've got for you . . .
Want to know more about the creator of this site?
- • Read more about Grant here.
- • Listen to episode 001 of The Speaker Lab Podcast for more about Grant's story and journey as a speaker.
Want more training about speaking (getting booked & presentation skills)?
- • Browse through the archives of The Speaker Lab Podcast. Every week, we provide new episodes to help you build your speaking business.
- • Be sure to subscribe to The Speaker Lab Podcast so you never miss an episode.
Got a question for Grant?
Go here to ask Grant a question and maybe it'll show up on an upcoming episode of The Speaker Lab podcast!
What tools do you use to run your speaking/online business?
We put together a list of our favorite tools that you can use as well to start, build, or grow your business.
Looking for something else you can't find?
If you need anything at all, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what I want for you . . .
I've got a favor to ask of you. I want you to browse around The Speaker Lab and check out all the goodness we have to offer you :)
I want you to take action on what you learn.
Don't just gather more knowledge for the sake of knowledge. Do something with it.
As speakers, we have the opportunity (and the responsibility) to challenge others to take action on the words we share both on and off stage.
I'm asking you to do the same.
Whether you're just getting started and are brand new or you're a veteran speaker/entrepreneur with years of experience, we're glad you're here.
Let us know what we can do to serve you.