361. How to Find Success in Sales with Sam Hill
How to Find Success in Sales with Sam Hill
It’s a privilege to work alongside a leadership team at The Speaker Lab who embodies our commitment to provide top-notch support, resources, and coaching to our students. For Episode 361 of The Speaker Lab Podcast, I asked our Director of Sales, Sam Hill, to unpack the parallels of his role and expertise with that of speakers ready to take their business to the next level.
Sam has walked alongside TSL through significant growth as we adjust and innovate to meet the needs of our clients. His commitment to people, process, and product has allowed him to equip an enrollment team that continues to bring their best. With a passion for helping students find their breakthrough moment and build their business, Sam is here to share the inside scoop on how to find success in sales and marketing, and how it can change the course of your business.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why is it important to focus on process rather than pizazz?
- What it means to have conversations that matter.
- How are we evolving to meet market needs at TSL?
- Why sales should not be intimidating.
- What is the role of your mental mindset to be successful in sales?
- What are value assets and why are they important?
- Why it’s important to take action…now!
- And much more!