One of the very best parts about The Speaker Lab is our students. Every day our Director of Student Success, Maryalice Goldsmith, demonstrates unwavering commitment to helping them gain confidence, clarity, and a clear path to their very own speaking success. Coupled with her role as a coach, Maryalice has a passion for helping others discover their confidence and unpack their why. Maryalice has jumped into the trenches with our team, helping to equip our coaches and refine processes so we can bring our best.
With her own entrepreneurial background, Maryalice brings unique perspective and energy to our leadership team. In her short time with TSL, she has witnessed substantial growth and guided our team amidst increased student needs. Maryalice shares more in this episode about the importance of an entrepreneurial mindset and the value of systems in sustaining a growing business.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How she found her way to TSL, and why it was meant to be
- What it’s like to be in the trenches with students
- Meeting the needs of our students and equipping them for the future
- Navigating the art vs. the business
- Why an entrepreneurial mindset matters
- Creating systems and operations for your business
- And much more!