He’s refreshingly funny, incredibly honest, and 100% awesome.
It wasn’t all fun and games when Mike Goodwin first took the stage, but through hard work, determination, and a gift for making others crack a smile, Mike has made a way for himself as a comedian and speaker.
During our conversation Mike shares how he got his start, what led him to comedy, and how he has found success in both! He shares how you can grow from your mistakes and what it looks like to pivot in the moment. He’s got a ton of experience and even more energy for the work he’s doing and the opportunity to help others learn from his journey. You’re going to love our conversation!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why your audience needs to smile.
- Nature vs. Nurture as a speaker.
- How to adjust to your audience.
- How many opportunities for laughter does your speech need?
- The art to using comedy in your speaking.
- How do you know if you’re funny?
- And much more!