369. How to Develop a Meaningful Workshop w/ Carrie Kerskie [Student Highlight]
How to Develop a Meaningful Workshop w/ Carrie Kerskie [Student Highlight]
Sharing in the excitement of our student’s success is such a privilege for our team at the Speaker Lab. Our Director of Student Success, Maryalice Goldsmith, is taking the mic for our Student Highlight series so you can hear more about our students’ experiences and what they want you to know about growing your speaking business.
Carrie Kerskie has been speaking for over 15 years to consumer groups about identity theft and helping victims of fraud. Through a variety of opportunities, she uncovered a passion for helping people develop their cyber intelligence. With the need to shift her perspective and learn how to land speaking gigs, Carrie found The Speaker Lab and everything changed! She shares about finding her niche, learning to build a pipeline, create meaningful content, and how to tap into the pain points of your audience. Join Maryalice and Carrie for an energetic and encouraging conversation on what it looks like to work through our TSL Elite program!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is a cyber IQ?
- Living in a cyber security culture.
- Creating perspective with a keynote.
- How to develop a meaningful workshop.
- Why we need to change our habits?
- Coaching during the Elite TSL program.
- Why finding your niche matters.
- Working with event planners.
- And much more!