Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sit down with some of our coaches and take a deep dive into some of the hottest topics for speakers?
Join Maryalice Goldsmith, Director of Student Success, and Lead Coach, Rick Clemons for our second episode of the Coaches Corner series!
Together they’re unpacking the 5 biggest mistakes made by aspiring speakers and how to keep them from standing in your way of success.
Our coaches at TSL are in the trenches with students to challenge, encourage, and inspire as they navigate their own path to the stage. The structure of the TSL program and one-on-one coaching affords students the opportunity to seek counsel and rely on a trusted framework that will provide a healthy pace towards growth!
Maryalice and Rick unpack what it looks like to “niche down,” why you have to take your speaking career seriously, and what it means to be a “squirrel” — but you’ll have to listen to the episode to understand this one!
Together they share their own experiences and what they’ve gleaned from working with so many of our TSL students.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What it means to work the framework
- Why you should be a student of the speaking industry
- How to have an impact with a specific audience
- Things to consider as you grow your business ‚Äì hire help!
- Why clarity gets you booked and paid to speak
- Why finding your niche will grow your business ‚Äì faster!
- Protecting yourself from distraction and comparison
- And much more!