Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sit down with some of our coaches and take a deep dive into some of the hottest topics for speakers?
Join Maryalice Goldsmith, Director of Student Success, and Coach Jeremy Rochford as they take a deep dive into 3 reasons why your talk is boring and what you can do to change it!
Jeremy begins the conversation by challenging listeners to begin framing who they want to become as a speaker, by acknowledging what they don’t want to be. Together they talk about imposter syndrome, unchallenged content, and avoiding risk as some of the greatest challenges speakers face, yet have the power to change! The audience wants nothing more than for you to succeed, and Jeremy champions this claim by unpacking tools that help speakers lower the barriers of relatability with their listeners.
Your message is full of opportunities to connect with your audience, meet them where they’re at, and help people feel and think in a different way. Jeremy and Maryalice are taking a “pause” from the front lines of coaching to give insight and wisdom into making your talk the very best it can be!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why you don’t want to be memorable for the wrong reasons
- What are the biggest challenges speakers face?
- Why your audience wants you to win
- Different types of humor you can add to your talk
- How can you add flavor to your message?
- What it means to “niche down”
- What happens when you add the wrong kind of humor
- And much more!