To some people, it might seem that Tripp Crosby is constantly shifting gears and focus. But to know and hear from him, it’s easy to see that opportunity has gifted Tripp the ability to unveil his real passion. Having built a successful video content business, it seemed like Tripp was all set. However, after some soul searching and brainstorming Tripp realized that it was time to pursue his own personal brand.
During this episode, Tripp unpacks the value of being singularly focused, how to become a real expert, and more importantly how to maintain your authenticity and passion. There’s no one right way to finding your success, and Tripp is here to share his insights and wisdom from the road less traveled. So much to glean from this conversation!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to discover the energy within yourself
- How to find your lane and your confidence
- Why you must really know your audience
- How to help an event win at their thing
- The difference between virtual speaking and virtual hosting
- How to tell people what you’re all about
- And much more!