When it comes to building your brand, Rory Vaden is the expert you want in your corner. He’s committed to helping others identify the problem they solve and build a strategy for lasting success.
Rory has a unique story of how he came to be an entrepreneur, found his place on the stage, and embraced the wisdom and insight of others so he could keep growing. As a college student, he found his niche in door-to-door sales. With a knack for developing principles of personal success and development, he soon found himself on the speaking stage and rubbing shoulders with mentors that would change the trajectory of his future.
His mindset, experience, and intentionality have set Rory apart in the industry. If you want to learn how to build a brand that will set you apart, this episode is for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- The value of mentorship
- The difference between a good and great speaker
- How to be intentional in networking
- Building your sales team and structure
- Why you have to “nail” your uniqueness
- Can you identify your niche alone?
- Why you need one-on-one coaching
- And much more!