We’re living in a world that continues to change post-pandemic — and speakers have to continue adjusting to stay relevant! There are more opportunities now than ever for speakers, but you have to be intentional and have a clear plan to build a sustainable speaking business.
This week, David Avrin joins us to share some great advice and a little tough love that will help you build your speaking business and not just get gigs.
David has a background in marketing and decades of experience in the speaking industry, and he’s here to help you understand what it takes right now to get booked and paid to speak. David unpacks ways to beat imposter syndrome, what it looks like to inspire your audience, and why systems and processes matter more than giving a perfect performance.
David will bring you back to your “why” and show you how to turn your passion into sustainable success. If you’re booking speaking gigs but haven’t taken the leap to build a business — or haven’t made it a priority — this episode is for you! You’ll get fresh inspiration on how to seize opportunities, fill your calendar, and keep a long-game mentality.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to navigate and overcome imposter syndrome
- The difference between booking gigs and building a business
- How to recognize opportunity and capitalize on it
- The importance of building your calendar and pipeline
- Why you must pitch strategically
- How to work smarter and not harder to transform your business
- How to embrace the “thrill of the hunt”
- And much more!