274. How to Find Your Voice with Allison Fallon
The woman with the answer is Allison Fallon and she joins us on episode 274 of The Speaker Lab. On this edition of the show, Allison and I talk about how to deal with nerves before you speak, the value of writing as a speaker and why you should create a writing habit.
Be sure to check out those topics and more in this conversation with Allison Fallon on episode 274 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why you should you write even if you don’t think you’re a writer.
- How much time should you spend writing every day in order to reap the benefits?
- What are some ways to combat nerves while you’re speaking?
- What does it mean to look for the common thread?
- Should you write about an in-demand topic or something you’re passionate about?
- Can you write a book that is both content-driven and story-driven?
- Does being in the right place at the right time play a role in the success of a book?
- Is it an option to not be a writer in our world today?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “We all have our own unique voice that is as unique as our fingerprint.” – Allison Fallon
- Allison Fallon’s web site
- Allison Fallon on Twitter
- Indestructible: Leveraging Your Broken Heart to Become a Force of Love & Change in The World, by Allison Fallon
- Allison Fallon on Instagram
- Bread and Wine, by Shauna Niequest
- The Shack, by William P. Young
- The Successful Speaker, by Grant Baldwin
- Booked and Paid to Speak
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Read show transcripts here