Got a question you’d like Grant to answer on an upcoming episode of The Speaker Lab Podcast?
We want your questions, but let’s throw out a few basic guidelines first…
- State your first and last name and where you’re calling from.
- Feel free to mention your website or blog once during the recording. Don’t get spammy/sale-sy. (And no need to mention “www,” just give the URL after that. For example, “TheSpeakerLab Dot Com.”)
- Keep your question to the point and under one minute in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but keep it short and sweet.
- Please only ask ONE question per voicemail (but feel free to leave multiple voicemails if you’d like).
(Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly on the podcast.)
Here’s a good template to use…
“Hey there…this is Grant Baldwin from Nashville, Tennessee and I run a site called TheSpeakerLab.com where we teach speakers how to find and book speaking engagements. Here’s my question…”
There are 2 options to ask Grant a question…
- Click here to leave us a voicemail (preferred)
- Leave us a comment below