206. How SEO Can Grow Your Speaking Business with Brian Dean
Do you know what SEO stands for or how SEO can grow your speaking business? You’re in luck because today’s guest will answer those questions, and more. Brian Dean of Backlinko joins us for episode 206 of The Speaker Lab.
Brian’s company is Backlinko, an SEO training company that teaches people how to rank in Google and YouTube. Most people know Backlinko as a blog, it gets 3 million visitors every year and is one of the top SEO blogs in the world.
If you’re wondering what SEO is the term stands for search engine optimization, which means getting your site to rank higher on Google. The purpose of SEO is driving more traffic to your site from search engines, like Google and YouTube.
On this episode, we’ll talk about why SEO (including blogging and YouTube) should be a part of your marketing strategy. Brian will also share techniques you can use, including where to begin, and much more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What does EAT stand for and why does it matter in your Google rankings?
- What is the barbell strategy?
- How do you know which keywords you should use?
- How many keywords should you be targeting to be most effective?
- What are the two ways Google reviews your site to rank it?
- Why has he put so much effort into YouTube?
- What is the 2nd biggest search engine in the world?
- How long should your videos be on YouTube?
- And so much more!