Speakers often come from diverse backgrounds, and today’s guest is no exception! Brian Fanzo began his career in Computer Science working for the United States Department of Defense on issues like cybersecurity.
Today he is a change evangelist who helps people embrace change in their businesses and grow their presence in the process. And it’s something he’s been widely recognized for: in 2014, The Economist named him one of the Top 25 Social Business Leaders of The Future. He’s also spoken in 11 countries at over 50 events.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, Brian shares the light bulb moment that led to his leap into entrepreneurship a few years ago, what social media platforms you should be using to grow your speaking career and his reverse engineering that creates more speaking gigs for himself. You’re going to learn all of that and so much more on the 116th edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How Brian landed his first speaking gig ever – at The Pentagon.
- When did he make the shift to being an evangelist for his own brand?
- How to create your own path while still following in the footsteps of your role models.
- How do we truly stand out in any marketplace?
- How he’s using online video to advance his speaking career, and how you can too.
- Why you should think like a fan, and what that means according to Brian.
- What percentage of internet traffic will be video in 2020?
- How does he make sure his social media content is seen by decision-makers?
- And so much more!