How Speakers Can Best Use Technology in a Chaotic Climate with Brian Fanzo
Grant Baldwin and Brian Fanzo (from iSocialFanz.com) hosted a Facebook Live to talk about how speakers can best use technology in this current climate.
During the live stream, Grant and Brian discuss:
- Leveraging technology and social media to grow your speaking business
- Starting a podcast to supplement your speaking and increase your audience
- How to use virtual options to replace in-person meetings
- Reinventing digital meeting experience with the distracted attendee in mind
- The challenge event planners face in moving or redesigning large-scale events
- Take a beat and remember the groundwork you’ve put in that will last beyond a crisis
- Don’t sacrifice long-term wins for short-term gains
- Getting creative in responding to canceled or postponed events
- The importance of being transparent (and why it’s different from over-sharing)
- Alternative options besides being on stage that speakers can do well
- How do you think about pricing for virtual speaking gigs?