123. How to Go From Unpaid to Paid Speaking Gigs With Chris Field
Episode 123 of The Speaker Lab is unlike any other episode we’ve done before! In essence, today’s show is a one-on-one coaching call I had with a listener who emailed me.
I wanted to share our conversation with you because his story is common: he has done a number of free speaking gigs but wasn’t sure about how to move into the paid realm. He also wasn’t sure how to narrow down his list of potential audiences and topics.
On today’s edition of The Speaker Lab, Chris Field joins me to gain clarity on those topics and more. Listen in to hear his stories (including his run for mayor at the age of 19!), and our brainstorming session on this coaching call. You’ll hear how all of that applies to you wherever you are in your speaking journey on episode 123 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you know if your speaking plan makes financial sense?
- Why is the audience you speak to a variable in what you can charge?
- What are the 5 components of the speaker success roadmap?
- What are the 7 major industries you can speak to?
- How to know if you are on the right path, or if you need to pivot.
- What does integrity have to do with your choice of speaking topics?
- Why it is ideal that you find something other speakers are already doing.
- What is the reason organizations ultimately hire someone?
- And so much more!