331. Using Clubhouse for Your Speaking Career with Brian Fanzo
Using Clubhouse for Your Speaking Career with Brian Fanzo
Have you heard of using Clubhouse for your speaking career? Clubhouse is the hottest app right now and it’s by invitation-only.
Friend of the show, Brian Fanzo, is joining us on today’s The Speaker Lab. He’s here to talk about what it is, how to use it for booking gigs and how it has helped his mental health during the pandemic.
Hear us dive into those Clubhouse-related topics and so much more on episode 331 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What’s the difference between speaking for free versus speaking for no fee?
- What is his top tip for using Clubhouse as a speaker?
- How is this app like a pop-up mastermind?
- Why asking great questions on Clubhouse is the way to stand out.
- Is it better to host or participate?
- How this app has helped his mental health through this pandemic.
- How can you find your groups on this app and insert yourself in their conversations?
- Should you have a call to action?
- And so much more!