Do you have fears that hold you back?
Most speakers do and here to tell us the five most common fears among speakers is your friend and mine, Eric Rheam.
On today’s show, we also talk about how to overcome those fears and we remind you that you are not alone on this journey. Get ready to tackle your fears and more on episode 256 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How do you know if your message matters?
- Should you be willing to speak for free?
- Is your message going to evolve over time?
- How do you become a better speaker and get over self-doubt?
- How long does it take most speakers to go from amateur to speaking full-time?
- Why it’s important to surround yourself with people who believe in you.
- How do you battle fear?
- Why resistance is a sign you are on the right path.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Fear always takes a back seat to action.” – Erick Rheam