One of the most common topics people ask me about is how to create a demo video. To dive into this topic our co-host, Ms. Melanie Diezel, is returning for episode 203.
This is an important part of building your speaking business and your brand so we’re dedicating an entire show to it.
Today, Melanie and I will walk you through the best practices to keep in mind for your demo video, how to actually create your demo video with or without footage, and our best technical tips and software suggestions even if you aren’t technically-oriented.
There’s a lot to get to so tune in to hear it all on episode 203 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why your audience is key when you are creating your demo video.
- How and why to use B roll and voiceover in moderation.
- How can you layer in photos to show diverse experience?
- What is one of the easiest ways to punch up your demo video?
- What do you do if you need footage?
- What are some ways to hold people’s attention throughout your video?
- Can you shoot your entire video using just an iPhone?
- Why your title and description of your video are also important.
- And so much more!