284. How to Find Your First Paid Speaking Gig with Bryan Allain (Part II)
If you missed part one you can listen to it here. Then come back and join us for the second half of our talk with Bryan Allain.
Bryan has done a bit of speaking but is struggling with where to start. On this raw, authentic coaching call with him we explore that topic.
Join us to hear how we walk Bryan through getting his first paid speaking gig and how you can do the same on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What speakers should you find and follow?
- What does it mean if you can’t find speakers in your chosen market?
- How to separate the signal from the noise.
- What five audiences could you speak to?
- How do you narrow down among those five audiences?
- Why you don’t have to be the world’s greatest expert to speak to an audience.
- What are the pros and cons of being an emcee?
- How much of a factor is passion when choosing a topic or an audience?
- And so much more!