Wondering how to transition into speaking full-time? The Speaker Lab guest today, Erick Rheam, has made the leap, and he’ll talk about what it’s like to turn pro and make your speaking career a reality.
Erick is one of our original Booked and Paid to Speak students, and today he’s a highly successful speaker. But he only recently left his corporate job to pursue his speaking career on a full-time basis.
You’ll hear what gave him the confidence to finally leave and so much more on episode 239 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When did he know he had to choose between speaking and his job?
- What were the two reasons speaking was a good fit for him?
- What you should do if your boss isn’t supportive of your speaking side hustle.
- What are the two keys to being successful at something?
- Should your target market and topic evolve throughout your speaking career?
- What was the tipping point that showed him it was time to leave his job?
- Why you need mentors in your life.
- What are the biggest regrets most people have in their lives?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “If you want to live your dream there is a process to that dream.” – Erick Rheam
- Erick Rheam’s web site
- Erick Rheam on Episode 225 of TSL
- Erick Rheam on Episode 150 of TSL
- Erick Rheam on Episode 126 of TSL
- Erick Rheam on Twitter
- Erick Rheam on LinkedIn
- Michael Hyatt’s web site
- Booked and Paid to Speak
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or revie
- Read the show transcripts here