Have you ever wondered what goes on in the world of mobile marketing? Perhaps you’ve heard of the website System.ly and are curious about its origins and its purpose. Then Greg Hickman is the man to talk to!
As the CEO of System.ly, Greg focuses on making marketing as easy as possible for speakers and entrepreneurs who are busy building their careers. He also has a background in speaking so he understands the nature of the speaking business and how hectic a speaker’s lifestyle can be.
Today on the show, Greg shares how he came up with the idea to create System.ly, how his own career in speaking sparked his interest in mobile marketing, and how he utilized his talents as a speaker to spring this topic into the mainstream. He also explains a call to action he uses in his speaking that you can too, plus plenty more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is System.ly and how does it work?
- How can your audience interact with System.ly?
- What’s the best way to start and grow your email list?
- What are the next steps after you speak to an audience?
- How to entice your audience to call you after email marketing.
- How can you engage the audience through email long-term?
- What is a master email list and how can you use it?
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “We help create the experience.” – Greg Hickman
- System.ly web site
- Greg Hickman’s web site
- Greg Hickman on Twitter
- Episode 7 of How Did You Get Into That?
- Episode 28 of The Speaker Lab
- Episode 58 of The Speaker Lab
- Active Campaign
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review