240. Becoming a Speaker in the International Market with Phil Jones
Our guest today has delivered 90+ plus events every year for the last 11 years, and has spoke in 57 different countries and has been paid to speak over 2500 times.
His name is Phil Jones and he spends the bulk of his time helping people sell with more confidence and more credibility while getting better results.
You’ll hear how he does that along with what the markets are like in South America, Europe, Asia and Australia when you join us on the 240th edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Are there budgetary variations in Europe vs. South America vs. Asia?
- Why you must allow yourself to go through periods of reinvention.
- What two businesses should every speaker have?
- If you are outside of the US, what are practical ways to break into that market?
- The importance of getting clear on why you want to speak internationally.
- Why should every speaker do simultaneous translation at least once?
- What little things can and should you do when speaking to an international audience?
- Why giving yourself permission to try, play and fail can create some of your best experiences.
- And so much more!