236. The Things Nobody Tells You About Speaking with Jane Atkinson
Hear how that gig led her to later work with Peter Legge and Vince Vicente, before she ultimately formed The Speaker Launcher. You’ll hear her stories and advice, as well as some of my own experiences when you join us for episode 236 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is one of the most difficult finds in this industry?
- What it means if you aren’t getting referrals.
- Why being difficult doesn’t just mean being a diva.
- What to do when fear creeps in.
- Why referring business to other speakers is critical to your own success.
- What’s the difference between speakers who make it and speakers who don’t?
- How becoming known for one thing can be beneficial.
- Why you should triple down on what is working.
- And so much more!