If you’ve ever struggled to come up with ideas for a speech you won’t after today’s episode! Today I’ve brought in one of my friends, Jeremy Johnson. He is simply one of the best speakers I’ve ever heard, and I had to share him with you.
On episode 99 of The Speaker Lab, Jeremy talks about his yearly, monthly and weekly process for content creation. He’s the pastor of a large church in Missouri and generates different messages every week for that congregation.
Whether you speak to church organizations, youth or any other groups, Jeremy’s wisdom can be applied to every situation. Listen in for all of that and more on episode 99 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How does he come up with 45 different talks a year?
- How to have your radar up for content ideas.
- What is his “bucket” process for mapping out his talks?
- How far in advance does he plan his Sunday sermon?
- Why you must spend time bringing credibility to your topic.
- What does he do when a talk doesn’t go over well?
- What is the biggest tool to use in any environment you are speaking in?
- And so much more!