Follow up is what separates part-time speakers from full-time professionals.
But how do you follow through on your follow up in the most effective way? That’s what we are talking about today on The Speaker Lab with Jim Kukral.
Jim is an online marketer and serial entrepreneur who wants to grow the speaking aspect of his business. This episode is a one on one coaching call with Jim about what he’s been doing for follow up and what he can start doing right now to improve that aspect of his business. You’ll hear that topic and more on episode 231 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What does it mean to be “unskippable”?
- How do you get better as a speaker?
- Why speaking fees are more than just a check.
- How often should you follow up?
- When should you call people you’ve contacted about potential gigs?
- How to ensure you have accountability.
- What do you do when you have a hot lead?
- Why you need to always be knocking on doors for leads.
- And so much more!
- Jim Kukral’s web site
- Be Unskippable web site
- Jim Kukral on Twitter
- Jim’s TEDx Talk
- The E-Myth, by Michael Gerber
- Episode 162 with Ty Bennett
- Free strategy session
- Free speaking calculator
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- Booked and Paid to Speak program
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or revie