062. How to Turn Your Story Into Speaking Gigs With Joe Sangl
Do you have a personal story that could help others, but you aren’t sure how to get it out to people? Our guest on episode 62 will share how he took his own experiences and turned them into several businesses and a profitable speaking career to boot!
Joe Sangl owns several businesses, has authored multiple best-selling books and speaks around the world.
His own personal financial journey took him from dealing with debt and living paycheck to paycheck to being a successful entrepreneur, coach, speaker, and leader today. And the experiences he gathered along the way are what he speaks about and shares to help others on their own financial journey.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, Joe talks about how he turned his early experiences and insights into courses, coaching, and books. He also explains how speaking naturally arose from those endeavors. Listen in for that and so much more on this edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How do you make the leap from having a story to sharing it?
- When did he know his financial passion could be a real business?
- What birthed his first real speaking opportunities?
- Why your message will always be evolving and changing.
- What happened in January 2008 that would become his ultimate launch pad?
- What resource is really important to have a successful speaking career?
- The three things a church must address to have a system that helps people with their finances.
- Can you make a living speaking to churches?
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “Having a book provides instant authority.“– Joe Sangl
- Joe Sangl’s web site
- Injoy Stewardship web site
- Joe Sangl on Twitter
- I Was Broke, Now I’m Not, by Joe Stangl
- Joe Stangl’s other books
- Email Joe
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review