One of the fundamental keys to succeeding as a speaker is providing an exceptional customer experience for your client. This includes all aspects of your client’s event: before, during and even after.
A man who knows this truth like the back of his own hand is Joey Coleman. You may remember Joey from epsiode 197 of the show, and you may remember we finished that show with a tease to bring him back. Well he’s back and in full force for part II!
Today Joey walks us through an 8 step process of what to do before, during and after an event to provide an exceptional customer experience. He also explains why this all matters so much and gives us his top pro tip on what to never, ever, ever do! Jump on in and join us for this in-depth look at providing an exceptional customer experience on episode 212 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can you keynote the same event year after year?
- When do clients have buyer’s remorse and what can you do about it?
- Why you don’t have to be an exceptional speaker to be successful.
- Why does he send letters of agreement and not contracts?
- What are questions he always asks during planning calls?
- What is the biggest fear most event planners have?
- You have a minimum of three audiences for all of your gigs: what are they?
- How to get your client to become your biggest advocate.
- And so much more!