If you’ve considered creating your own online course but never pulled the trigger because it seemed too complicated then episode 70 is just what the doctor ordered! My friend and fellow mastermind member, Joseph Michael, is here to give us the inside secrets.
Joseph was a pretty typical 9 to 5 guy until he noticed a pain point in the marketplace: Scrivener. Scrivener is a powerful writing software that most users initially found confusing and hard to use. Seeing so many struggle to implement the software he understood, Joseph created an online course and the rest is history.
On today’s show, he joins us to share that history, his process of creating that course, how he helps others discover and promote courses for their audiences, and how to build a side income from online courses or a full-fledged business. Dig in with us on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What makes a good online course, in terms of content?
- Why do most people take a course?
- What pieces should go into your online course?
- Why it’s important to know what your course’s audience needs.
- What steps should you take to create the course once you have your topic?
- How much content should you include in your course?
- The simplest way to create a video course, even if you aren’t tech savvy.
- How to create sales of your course, even if you don’t have an email list.
- And much, much more.
Tweetable: “Your audience tells you what to build your course on.” – Joseph Michael