How do you know what to ask for your speaking fees and when to raise them? And should you work with speaking bureaus?
Josh Linkner is the man to ask and he’s here with the answers on today’s The Speaker Lab. Today with Josh, we discuss how to know if your fees are too high or just right, and how to know when to raise them.
He also shares how to set yourself up to be ready to work with bureaus and how to know if they are a good fit for your business.
Get ready for all of that and more on episode 266 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How did he grow his business to receiving 5-15 inbound leads per day today?
- What does the balance of gratitude and hunger offer?
- What is his strongest recommendation for speakers who want to grow their business?
- Should you ever lower your fees?
- What does it mean to be “bureau ready”?
- Who are bureaus interested in?
- When should you initiate conversations with bureaus?
- What percentage of leads should say yes to your fees?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “The more you speak ultimately the more you speak.”– Josh Linkner