Today on The Speaker Lab Podcast, I have Josh Steimle Entrepreneur and International Speakers, here to talk about how he manages his time while owning an international marketing agency and speaking around the world.
Josh Steimle has locations in China, the U.S., and the U.K.
Finding the time and resources to land more speaking gigs while being a full-time entrepreneur is a real struggle.
Maybe you work a full-time corporate job and you’re struggling to book paid gigs.
If so, you are not alone.
Today, Josh generously shares his quandaries and I help him find solutions.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How Josh manages an international team with three office locations
- When it’s worth his time to speak for free
- What obstacles that stop him from speaking more, and what he can do about them
- Why you should know the lifetime value of a client
- What activities can you outsource in pursuit of new speaking opportunities
- If it is ever okay to have someone else write your pitch emails
- The importance of having systems for creating and securing new speaking leads
- At what point in the pitch process should you be “the closer”
- An example of what to “hand off” once the gig is booked, and how to do so properly.
- And so much more!
- Josh Steimle’s web site
- Josh Steimle on Twitter
- Josh Steimle on Facebook
- 7 Proven Steps to Finding And Booking Paid Speaking Engagements
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review