232. Simple Ways to Book More Gigs with Kris Reece
Kris Reece is a professional faith-based speaker who also coaches and writes books for women about reaching their fullest God-given potential.
On this episode we talk about some issues she is facing in her speaking business. Specifically, we help Kris find new gigs, leverage connections from previous gigs and evaluate whether it makes sense to pay to speak.
Join us to hear insights on those topics and more on the 232nd edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are the reasons you should consider speaking for free?
- Why you send an invoice even if you speak for free.
- The two things you can do during a speaking gig to generate future gigs.
- What’s the best way you can approach previous clients for referrals?
- How do you evaluate whether you should buy a sponsorship and pay to speak?
- What is one of the quickest ways to build a relationship?
- How do you find the key person who books speakers at big events?
- Why you should never stop marketing your speaking services.
- And so much more!