[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thespeakerlab/tsl20102.mp3″ title=”102. How to Be a Motivational Speaker With Kyle Scheele” artist=”The Speaker Lab Podcast” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
When someone says motivational speaker, what do you think? Chris Farley’s character on Saturday Night Live, or someone who actually helps people move their lives where they want to go? Our guest, Kyle Scheele, is a motivational speaker who does the latter!
Kyle is also an entrepreneur and one of the most creative guys I know. We’ve been friends for a few years, and I’ve watched him grow from his career from a fledgling state to a full-time, profitable business.
On episode 102 of The Speaker Lab, Kyle joins us to share how he the faith he had to have when making the leap to a full-time speaker, his speaking topics for youth audiences, why he’s a motivational speaker with an asterisk and much more. Kyle brings the goods on today’s show, tune in and check it out!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW: ¬†¬†
- How has his message evolved over time?
- What were his early steps to get traction as a speaker?
- How he kept himself on track when things were tough.
- How were other speakers instrumental to building his business?
- Why he spends time with beginning speakers.
- Can you make speaking a less lonely gig?
- When did he make the transition to speaking full-time, and how was it for him?
- Is there just one way to have a successful speaking business?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “You can build your business the way you want.” – Kyle Scheele
- Kyle Scheele’s web site
- Kyle Scheele on Twitter
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review