102. How to Be a Motivational Speaker With Kyle Scheele
When someone says motivational speaker, what do you think? Chris Farley’s character on Saturday Night Live, or someone who actually helps people move their lives where they want to go? Our guest, Kyle Scheele, is a motivational speaker who does the latter!
Kyle is also an entrepreneur and one of the most creative guys I know. We’ve been friends for a few years, and I’ve watched him grow from his career from a fledgling state to a full-time, profitable business.
On episode 102 of The Speaker Lab, Kyle joins us to share how he the faith he had to have when making the leap to a full-time speaker, his speaking topics for youth audiences, why he’s a motivational speaker with an asterisk and much more. Kyle brings the goods on today’s show, tune in and check it out!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How has his message evolved over time?
- What were his early steps to get traction as a speaker?
- How he kept himself on track when things were tough.
- How were other speakers instrumental to building his business?
- Why he spends time with beginning speakers.
- Can you make speaking a less lonely gig?
- When did he make the transition to speaking full-time, and how was it for him?
- Is there just one way to have a successful speaking business?
- And so much more!