What do you need to know about insurance? Do you even need to know about insurance? Yes! I get questions about this all the time so I’m bringing you the man with the answer: Matt Ham. Matt is our guest today on The Speaker Lab.
For the last 10 years Matt has focused on helping families properly insure their homes, their businesses and their lives. But not long ago he also felt a calling to step into something new, and he wrote a book called Redefine Rich. From there he began speaking which has morphed into his organization called YouPrint which is a faith development organization.
Today we talk in great detail about what you need to know about insurance, both personally and professionally. Wherever you are in your evolution as a speaker this is a topic that matters so join us on episode 188 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Do you need life insurance if your employer already provides a policy for you?
- What questions do you need to ask to choose the insurance that’s right for you?
- How to determine how much should your life insurance policy should be worth.
- What other types of insurance do you need for your speaking business?
- What is an own occupation disability policy and why do you need one?
- What is the difference between short-term and long-term disability, and which do you need?
- How important is disability insurance for speakers?
- What is E&O insurance and is it different than liability insurance?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Start owning your dollars now.” – Matt Ham
- Matt Ham’s personal web site
- Redefine Rich: A New Perspective on The Good Life, by Matt Ham
- YouPrint organization
- Matt Ham on Facebook
- Matt Ham on Twitter
- Liberty Medishare
- Christian Healthcare Ministries
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review