235. Speech Breakdown of Mel Robbins
On today’s The Speaker Lab, we are breaking down Mel’s very popular Ted Talk called How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over. Mel is a well-known keynote speaker and presenter so you will learn a lot from her speech.
Be sure to hear it all by tuning in to episode 235 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What pieces of your speech should be the most tightly scripted?
- Is there a way to create humor without using words?
- What types of callbacks should you use in your speech?
- What lighting is best for you on stage?
- What is one way to emphasize a powerful moment?
- Why should you leave the stage and walk among the audience?
- What works best for slides?
- How to use call and response in your presentation.