Why is being your authentic self on social media important to your speaking career? The answers are on this episode, and it’s an extra special one. We’re doing something today we have never done before: Melanie Deziel is your host, not me.
Joining her is Michael Barber, a marketing expert and talented speaker who is sharing how speakers can show up as their authentic selves on social media and on stage, plus the 3 different types of content speakers should share online to market themselves and how your day job can compliment your speaking and vice versa.
This is a phenomenal and fun interview covering those topics and much more so be sure to listen in to episode 195 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are you amplifying when you take the stage?
- What are two ways you can be more you on social media?
- Why you’ve got to be okay with sharing the real you.
- What are the three categories for what to share and what not to share on social media?
- Why is email still the #1 social media channel?
- Which is better: short or long-form content?
- Who should you focus on: your engaged subscribers or unengaged?
- Why your metrics are yours, and you should forget about anyone else’s benchmarks.
- And so much more!