195. Being Your Authentic Self on Social Media with Michael Barber
Joining her is Michael Barber, a marketing expert and talented speaker who is sharing how speakers can show up as their authentic selves on social media and on stage, plus the 3 different types of content speakers should share online to market themselves and how your day job can compliment your speaking and vice versa.
This is a phenomenal and fun interview covering those topics and much more so be sure to listen in to episode 195 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are you amplifying when you take the stage?
- What are two ways you can be more you on social media?
- Why you’ve got to be okay with sharing the real you.
- What are the three categories for what to share and what not to share on social media?
- Why is email still the #1 social media channel?
- Which is better: short or long-form content?
- Who should you focus on: your engaged subscribers or unengaged?
- Why your metrics are yours, and you should forget about anyone else’s benchmarks.
- And so much more!