345. Embracing Business Development as a Speaker with Mo Bunnell
Embracing Business Development as a Speaker with Mo Bunnell
Embracing business development as a speaker might not be your favorite aspect of speaking, but it is one of the most critical.
And our guest, Mo Bunnell, is an expert on the topic. Mo is a speaker, author, and trainer. On today’s show, Mo tells us how he went from being an actuary to a business development (BD) expert generating over $70 million in client revenue to running his own BD organization.
Join us to hear Mo’s insights and expertise when you tune in to episode 345 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What did he get wrong in the beginning and how did he rectify it?
- If you want to climb do you have to cut?
- What has given his company stickiness and scale in a big way?
- Why you don’t need to be all things to all people.
- How long is the half-life of speaking?
- What’s the thing most people miss?
- How does the “give to get model” work?
- What does he suggest if you don’t enjoy the business development side of speaking?
- And so much more!