Have you ever considered that how to set yourself apart as a speaker may be to embrace what is uniquely you? Maybe it’s an accent you have or your above-average height, whatever it is it may be the key to standing out in our crowded speaking marketplace.
On today’s edition of The Speaker Lab, I’ve got a guest who has used her unique voice and stature to create a thriving speaking career. Neen James stands a petite 4’10 (and 1/2!) and hails from Australia. With her tiny height and self-professed Disney Princess voice, she was told by many no one was going to book her or take her seriously as speaker.
But with her undeniable sass, drive, and determination she has proven them wrong! Listen to this episode to hear how she accidentally became a professional speaker, how she pivoted from productivity to her current topic today, and how’s she built her reputation in the corporate business world. You’ll hear that and more on episode 124 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What’s the trick to having a successful speaking career?
- What are ‘Tele-coffees’ and how did she build her business with them?
- Why you should audit the things you are good at.
- What are the things that make us ‘memorable?’
- Why speakers have to establish credibility and do it quickly.
- How she pivoted from productivity to attention.
- Can you be a jack of all trades and be successful as a speaker?
- How can you become a great resource and trusted advisor to your clients?
- And so much more!