Networking to build your speaking business doesn’t have to be complicated or take a lot of time.
Here to tell us why and how to do it is Jordan Harbinger, the host of The Jordan Harbinger Show and a masterful networker. On today’s show, he explains how you can get started building your network and the major benefits of networking that money cannot buy.
We’ll be diving deep into those topics and more on episode 356 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Are some people naturally better at networking and relationships?
- Why being of value to people is often the reward itself.
- How much time should you spend every day building relationships?
- How does he get speaking gigs and deals without marketing?
- What does it mean to ABG (instead of ABC)?
- Does networking mean doing things for free for others?
- What is Connect Four and how do you use it?
- How often should you network in person versus online/virtually?
- And so much more!