351. Crafting The Perfect Intro with Clay Hebert
Crafting The Perfect Intro with Clay Hebert
Today we are talking about the perfect intro: how to explain what you do as a speaker so people understand and want to hire you.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, renowned speaking and branding expert Clay Hebert, is here to explain how he helps people find what they do and also how he helps people define and share their perfect intro.
We’ll be diving into those topics and so much more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why does he want to kill the elevator pitch?
- What are the three myths of the introduction?
- How to frame the perfect intro so it elicits a response.
- What are two rules to the perfect intro?
- Can you ever use your perfect intro in other communications?
- Why you should focused on becoming an expert who speaks, not a “speaker”.
- Should your intro change over time and can you have more than one?
- What is a case story and how do you construct yours?
- And so much more!