Welcome to 307, the third episode in our five part series on The Power of The Pipeline. Joining us is my friend and co-host for this series, Erick Rheam.
Last week we covered the second stage which is the contact made stage (you can find the second stage here and the first stage here). This week on The Speaker Lab we are talking about the phone meeting stage; we will cover the two goals you should have for all of your phone meetings and why you should save pricing talks for the phone.
You’ll hear details on why this stage is the most important part of this process – so be sure to take notes and follow step by step when you listen to episode 307 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Is it more effective to schedule a call?
- What research should you do before getting on the phone?
- Why you need to focus on the event and the event planner.
- What is the number one thing you have to ask when on the phone?
- When should you walk away from a potential gig?
- What factors go into your pricing fee?
- How to make the ask to secure the gig.
- Why you always want to leave the connection open for future business.
- And so much more!