Joining us to explain the process of becoming a referable speaker is the dynamite duo of Michael Port and Andrew Davis.
On today’s The Speaker Lab, we talk about their latest book, The Referable Speaker. We also discuss what a referable speaker is and how to become one before diving into how they test out new speech material and the biggest mistake speakers make when starting out.
You’ll hear those topics and more when you tune in for the 355th edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are stage-side leads and how do you get them?
- Why you need to work on your speech first.
- What are the two things you need to get stage-side leads?
- Is there a time frame for building momentum?
- What are the three main factors that generate referrals?
- This is one of the biggest myths in the industry: what is it?
- What are the top three ways meeting planners find speakers to book?
- Which category of speakers do meeting planners love to book?
- And so much more!