Episode 305 is a brand new series focused on the power of the pipeline.
Joining me as co-host for this series is Erick Rheam, our Director of Student Success here at The Speaker Lab.
Today we are talking about the five stages of the pipeline, including an in-depth discussion on stage one from initiating contact with a lead, structuring your follow-ups and avoiding several common mistakes speakers make.
Hear the details on all of that and more when you join us for episode 305 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is a pipeline?
- What four things do you need your CRM to do for you?
- What are the five stages of your pipeline?
- When should you embrace a high failure rate?
- Is an email the most professional first step?
- What are the major parts you should include in your introduction?
- How many follow up emails do you send and how often?
- When is it appropriate to follow up to your original email?
- And so much more!