317. Creating Impactful Stories With Rain Bennett
Creating Impactful Stories With Rain Bennett
As a speaker, creating impactful stories matters. Here to talk about how creating impactful stories is something you can do consistently to help grow your speaking career is Rain Bennett.
Rain has been a documentary filmmaker who knows how to tell a good story when you don’t have a lot of time, money and resources. Today he helps those folks understand the storytelling tactics they can use to make impactful video stories for their audiences. You’ll hear about that plus how he went from his first non-paid speaking gig in the basement of a library to national keynotes in a year.
Join us for that plus his advice for anyone trying to build momentum on today’s The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What strategy can get you from doing free gigs to being paid to speak at big conferences?
- Should you make your social media a hybrid of your personal life and your professional?
- Why sharing your missteps and struggles is so powerful to growing your network.
- What does it mean to find your unique intersections?
- How honesty and transparency became keys to his success.
- Can you rely on discipline alone?
- How can you go deeper with current clients during the pandemic?
- Why inaction is the enemy and how to tackle it.
- And so much more!