If you are considering speaking as a career, you have probably asked yourself this question: why do you want to speak? If you’ve been pondering this question and wondering how your speaking goals can motivate you, then this episode is tailored for you!
Today on this episode of The Speaker Lab, I discuss the importance of having a direction in your speaking career and offer guidance on how to find and stay motivated, and how to begin your speaking career.
Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- The 9 big reasons to start public speaking.
- Why do you need to gain credibility and grow an audience?
- How speaking can help you sell your product.
- How and where can you travel as a result of your speaking career?
- The importance of networking in speaking.
- How to shape your career around your primary speaking goal/
- Which reasons are going to propel your speaking into a long-lasting career?
- And much, much more!