Have you ever considered running ads on Facebook, YouTube or Google to get more speaking gigs? If not then you’ll reconsider after hearing today’s guest, Rick Mulready. Rick is an expert who has been in this world since the days of AOL and dial-up! He’s worked with companies like AOL, Yahoo, and Funny or Die.
Today on The Speaker Lab he talks about how this whole online advertising thing works. You’ll come away with an understanding of the basics of each online platform, and which is the easiest to start with.
You’ll also learn about how to use online advertising to better automate leads on this edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- The pros and cons of the different online advertising platforms.
- Are there really over a billion people on Facebook?
- How much should you spend on your ads?
- What are the keys to a successful online advertising campaign?
- Why reverse engineering is necessary when creating your online ads.
- Is YouTube a beneficial place to run ads for your speaking business?
- What is a lead magnet and how do you use it most effectively?
- How to use online advertising to position yourself as an expert.
- And so much more!