319. Speaking As Your Side Hustle With Ryan Gottfredson
Speaking As Your Side Hustle With Ryan Gottfredson
The beauty of speaking is that you can do it full-time or you can make speaking as your side hustle. Our guest today has done just that. Ryan Gottfredson is a leadership professor at Cal State-Fullerton, and his speaking and consulting work on the topic of mindset is his side hustle.
Today on The Speaker Lab, he explains why the connection speaking offers is so fulfilling for him and how speaking feeds the other avenues of his business today.
Join us to hear his wisdom on these topics and even more on episode 319 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Where’s the most bang for the buck coming from in his prospecting?
- Did his early free gigs help him gain momentum?
- Why you want to focus small versus focusing on big.
- How effective is speaking as a lead gen tool for his consulting biz?
- What questions should you ask before choosing a speaking course?
- How has he pivoted as a result of the pandemic?
- What early steps does he recommend taking if you are starting out?
- And so much more!
- Ryan Gottfredson's web site
- Success Mindsets by Ryan Gottfredson
- Ryan Gottfredson on Twitter
- Ryan Gottfredson on Instagram
- Ryan Gottfredson on Whitney Johnson's podcast
- Free Speaking Fee Calculator
- The Successful Speaker
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review