316. From Physician to Full-Time Speaker with Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith has gone from physician to full-time speaker, and she joins us to tell us how she made the leap!
After two decades in the medical world, today Dr. Saundra speaks about burn out and work-life integration. During episode 316 of The Speaker Lab, we talk more about her own experiences in this realm and how she made the transition from physician to full-time speaker, and how the pandemic has impacted her business and her life.
Join us to hear those details and more on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the key to restoring ourselves without stopping all activities?
- How many types of rests are there?
- When should you start small?
- How can you build a speaking business while you’re working in another field?
- Why your fee should include your time for studying your specific audience.
- What part of the process was scary for her?
- How many years did she speak before going into it full-time?
- How did she adapt to virtual speaking and will she do it more in the future?
- And so much more!