On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, I have a very special guest for you! My lovely and amazing wife Sheila Baldwin is here. I brought her on the show to talk about what it’s really like to be married to a speaker.
Today we share the inner workings of our story and our life together, so you can learn from our struggles and our triumphs.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, Sheila and I talk about the early days of our relationship and our marriage, and how we have always made things work even when we were struggling financially.
We answer a few listeners’ questions and dig into how we as a family deal with my frequent travel, and how Sheila and our girls have become accustomed to our crazy schedules. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Our “how we met” story.
- What it’s really like in the early days of a speaking career.
- How can your family “find their groove” when you’re gone?
- How can you avoid being a workaholic at home?
- The benefits and disadvantages of homeschooling your children.
- How can both spouses stay invested in one business?
- How you and your spouse can live a balanced life on a budget.
- The story of why we moved to beautiful Nashville!
- And much, much more!