We are back with the history of The Speaker Lab part II! If you missed part one you can hear it here.
On episode 238, I am again interviewed by a former Booked and Paid to Speak alum and current coach in the program, Eric Rheam.
Today we talk about how this show has evolved over time, where we are going in the next few years and my advice for anyone starting their speaking journey. Join us to hear that and more!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When did I know it was time to retire my first podcast?
- What failures did I have and what did I learn from them?
- Why you have to love the process that gets you the gigs.
- How has my team evolved from 2014 through today.
- Why not making myself the focus of The Speaker Lab has led to our success.
- What are common characteristics among the most successful Speaker Lab alums?
- What’s the difference between being interested and being committed?
- Why you have to be ready for the grind in order to be successful.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “We are all just making it up as we go!”